Chad Nehring, CFP® is an experienced and entertaining financial speaker and trainer. He is available to speak on various topics for your civic, church, or business group. As a member of the Financial Educators Network, he teaches the Retirement Planning Today® course for adult continuing education in the Appleton and Green Bay area. He has previously taught adult continuing education classes at the University of Wisconsin; Pre-License training and continuing education classes for the insurance industry, and as a keynote and breakout speaker for various military groups. His presentations are educational, engaging, and most of all…fun! Chad is willing to customize a speech to your particular need or organization.
SOME OF CHAD'S BASIC TOPICS INCLUDE:
- “25 & 33K” – Personal Debt Management
- “Develop a Spending Plan, Keep your Sanity” – Hints for managing a household budget without going nuts
- “Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Oh My!” - Learn the basics of each
- “Dessert with the Financial Puzzlemaker” - Why planning your finances is a lot like solving a puzzle
- “Dissecting the Great Recession” – Explores the reason, discusses the blame game for the 2008/9 recession